What are the side effects? You don’t have to see a doctor?
Common side effects and are considered normal side effects that occur after vaccination against COVID-19 are:
- Pain at the injection site
- Fever, chills, some people have high fever (usually found in people younger than 40 years), fatigue, headache. Paracetamol can be taken to relieve symptoms.
- Nausea, vomiting (up to 5 times)
- There is a slight red rash all over the body.
These are the most common side effects that occur after vaccination against COVID-19. and will disappear on its own within 1-3 days
Advice before vaccinating against COVID-19
- Drink 3-4 glasses of water to reduce the viscosity of the blood.
- get enough sleep
- Avoid vigorous exercise or lifting heavy objects
- For people who drink coffee regularly You can drink coffee before vaccination. But if you are unsure or worried, it is advisable to refrain from it.
- Vaccination is recommended for the arm that is not dominant.
- people with congenital disease or take medication regularly You should consult your doctor before vaccinating.
Thrombosis can be cured. If diagnosed promptly And get the right treatment, so after the vaccination comes, take good care of yourself. drink lots of water Don’t exercise or work hard. Get enough rest and keep an eye on your symptoms at all times.