Choosing to use a toner that is suitable for your skin type.
There are two types of toners, divided into impurities and skin toners.
- Normal, oily, and combination skin: Choose a toner that removes oil and dirt. To reduce the problem of clogged acne
- Dry skin: Choose a toner that has moisturizing properties. And without alcohol
- Skin prone to aging: Choose a toner that moisturizes and protects the skin. And exfoliate skin cells in the same bottle
How to use toner correctly
- Use toner to wipe your face after washing your face twice a day, morning and evening.
- The wipe should be divided into half pages. Prevent forgetting that we have wiped thoroughly or not.
- Should apply toner with a cotton swab. Because it is cleaner than fingers and can be applied evenly over the face But there are cases for those with sensitive skin. Inflammation from the fibers of the cotton wool can occur. Therefore, it is best to use your fingers to gently apply the toner evenly over your face.
- Choose a cotton pad type. Instead of cotton balls Because cotton pads can wipe clean and reach every corner of the face better
- Place the cotton pad on the middle finger and pinch the cotton pad with your ring finger and forefinger so that it won’t come off. Then moisten the toner on a cotton pad and apply it from the bottom up to the top.
How to test for toner allergy By having to test directly behind the ear If you lose, you will see results within an hour or if you are not confident. I try to use it for a period of 1 week and then try to observe that there is a rash or not